Monday, August 2, 2010

The Latest Tyler Quotes

"Does Jesus know when I'm in time out?" - After a brief explanation on agency and an all knowing God, Tyler said the following prayer "Heavenly Father - Tell Jesus I played with Bryce tonight and I was nice to him. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen."

A sweet goodbye exchange with Tyler's 5 year old cousin Caroline:
Caroline (hugging him): Good bye Tyler! I love you too much!
Tyler (waving from the door): See you Caroline! See you too much!

After getting caught looking in a box in the basement full of old cassette tapes - "I was just trying to figure out what these are."  (Ouch! Makes me feel old)

2 comments:

Paula said...

Ok,that picture of Tyler all dressed up ready to go to school really broke my heart!!! So cute!

Unknown said...

These sayings are hilarious! What a cool kid.