Tyler started the Pre-K program at Whittier Elementary school last Thursday. He has been so excited all summer to start preschool. He goes 5 days a week from 1:00-3:25. It'll be different having him gone every afternoon but I think it will prepare him well for Kindergarten next year.
He liked the first 2 days but got a little sad to go yesterday. His eyes started filling up with tears as they lined up to go into class. I almost started to cry too, feeling bad for him that he didn't want to go. I know if we stay positive about it, he'll adjust. The teacher told me today he was fine once he was in class.
I think Bryce has missed Tyler a little bit too. Although he usually just naps the whole times Tyler's at school. He tells me "Tidee go to school. I miss him."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment