Thursday, September 8, 2011

Rain, Rain, Go Away

 It has been raining non-stop for days here in Maryland. We have gotten so much rain already this month that the ground is really waterlogged and its causing flooding in a lot of places. There's a flood warning for our county today in fact. The boys have had to stay inside since Monday, but decided they'd brave the pouring rain today to play outside anyway.
 This is fuzzy cause I took it through the screen, but this is Bryce filling up the water can with the water from the drain spout.
 And then dumping that water into the already overflowing water table. What you also can't see in this picture is that it is POURING rain all around Bryce. What can I say - he loves water and doesn't mind getting wet. I just love the irony in these pictures. Lets hope it dries out soon!

No comments: