Friday, August 15, 2008

Tee Time


I've decided to take up golf. We have a beautiful PGA style course within walking distance of our house and it only costs $3 to rent a driver and get a large bucket of balls, and 9 holes is $4 a person. I haven't actually tried any golfing on the green yet. I've still been practicing a few times a week at the driving range. Suzie's a good teacher though and she helps me get in lots of practice. The boys sit in their strollers and watch us. This is one of those things I'm sure I'll miss after leaving here. Where else can you get a view like that for such a great price, within a short walk from your house?


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Golfing in your bare feet in paradise. Doesn't get any better, does it?

carin t said...

Yeah, take advantage of it now! I wish I had when we were in hawaii - a free course I could have learned on! Matt and I have gone a couple of times to a cheap driving range here - I need to go some more so you and I can bond on the drivng range (or course) when you get back! Hey - you could come on golf trips with us instead of tennis trips!:)

Karmann said...

I love that you are a blogger and that we found each other. I will send you a detail message soon on the email!! I have seriously tried finding you for a while now and am so excited!!! You look great and have such a cute little boy! Talk more soon!!!