Monday, October 10, 2011

Around the house

 These are just a few pictures of things around our house. I like this picture of the boys waiting for their dad to get home from work. Andy's been doing counseling for LDSFS and often has appointments in the evenings and doesn't get home from work until after the boys are in bed. We were all glad last Friday that dad was actually going to be home for dinner so the boys had to wait on the front steps until dad pulled up.
 These are pictures of the boys room in our house in Maryland. The walls were painted this mango color when we first moved in and I debated about painting the room a red or a blue color but decided I liked the brightness of the mango. My mom then found these jungle themed bedspreads that matched really well. Last week I found this tree and monkey wall decal to put up and was really happy with how it turned out.
 We're still in the process of getting Bryce to sleep in his new big guy bed, but hopefully we'll have him all moved out of the other room before the baby comes in January...now I need to decide how to decorate a girl's room....
This last one was taken outside this cute Irish restaurant in Annapolis, MD. We headed out to the Chesapeake Bay last Saturday so Andy could attend a baptism. The boys and I went to a park while Andy was at the baptism and then we had dinner in Annapolis. Its a neat city, kind of reminded me of a little European town, narrow cobblestone streets, lots of shops, and tons of old brick buildings. Very cool.

4 comments:

Dean, Andrea, Tanner, Landon, & Braddock said...

Love the boys room! And WOW they are getting big! Tyler's hair is so much darker now I hardly even recognize him! Miss you guys!

carin t said...

I love the room and love the updates!

Adena and Greg said...

I thought I'd check in on your cute family. Your boys are adorable! I hope all is going well with the pregnancy. So excited for you to have a little girl!

Shelly Moon said...

Jonny also hardly recognized Tyler with his dark hair! Crazy how much it's changed! How did you do the wall decor with the tree? It looked so artistic and amazing. I love it! I also like the mango color, very bright, and fun to match the boys bed spreads with too. The room looks great, way to go!!